2011-05-25

Fieldfare

After school today, I went to a little forest near Central Västerås to photograph a willow warbler that used to sing there all spring last year. This year, there are very few willow warblers in Västmanland. I don't know why. But there are still other birds, so I spent an hour photographing some of the 20-30 fieldfares that always hang around there. They also breed there, and right now, there are lots of young fieldfares. Here are a few pictures I took today (not only fieldfares):

Fieldfare

Fieldfare

Fieldfare

Fieldfare
Hare


























In the afternoon, I went to a lake, Frövisjön, north from Västerås. At first, I was a little irritated for forgetting the memory card for my camera at home, but that dissapeared after finding the first Broad-billed Sandpiper (Limicola falcinellus) I've ever seen!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar