2011-05-16

Pied flycatcher

It's been a few days, but that is becouse the weather was pretty bad. Sometimes it rained, sometimes the sun shone. But it was mostly cloudy and boring.

A male pied flycatcher have been around my house a few weeks now. It inspected all my nest boxes around the house, but it hasn't found a female yet.

Pied flycatcher - Svartvit flugsnappare - Kormos légykapó (Ficedula hypoleuca) 400mm, F/5.6, 1/160, ISO-400

Pied flycatcher - Svartvit flugsnappare - Kormos légykapó (Ficedula hypoleuca) 400mm, F/5.6, 1/1000, ISO-250

Pied flycatcher - Svartvit flugsnappare - Kormos légykapó (Ficedula hypoleuca) 400mm, F/5.6, 1/2000, ISO-250


I got a sun-filter yesterday. I tried it with my camera and it worked nice. More pictures of sunspots are coming later.
The sun - Solen - A nap (ISO-100)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar